metron-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Foley <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Status of efforts to break stellar out?
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2017 21:50:30 GMT
Hi Otto, “just” breaking it out, when it was wholly embedded in metron-common, was non-trivial,
but I did as little change as possible.  The design doc for the effort is at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EP7Jt4ePHe2A-_oboLl2QbN1muh7uKeET_kbpIgjcJM/edit#

or

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/METRON/Extracting+Stellar+into+an+Independent+Module

The part I’ve done so far, that stands alone, includes Parts 1 & 2 described in that
doc.

I’ve broken it out into a maven sub-project named “metron-stellar” containing an artifact
named stellar-common.

Thanks,

--Matt

From: Otto Fowler <ottobackwards@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, June 5, 2017 at 2:33 PM
To: "dev@metron.apache.org" <dev@metron.apache.org>, Matt Foley <mattf@apache.org>
Subject: Re: Status of efforts to break stellar out?

This is just breaking it out?  Or are there other changes?

On June 5, 2017 at 17:04:15, Matt Foley (mattf@apache.org) wrote:

Hi Otto,
I just finished upgrading to the current code base, but need to tweak it to account for the
last half dozen commits.
After that I will post the first helping, that breaks out all the basic Stellar functionality,
and some of the peripheral stuff, in a self-consistent and self-contained way (ie, it can
be reviewed and committed even though there’s more coming).

--Matt