metron-dev mailing list archives

From Otto Fowler <ottobackwa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Status of efforts to break stellar out?
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2017 21:33:19 GMT
This is just breaking it out?  Or are there other changes?

On June 5, 2017 at 17:04:15, Matt Foley (mattf@apache.org) wrote:

Hi Otto,
I just finished upgrading to the current code base, but need to tweak it to
account for the last half dozen commits.
After that I will post the first helping, that breaks out all the basic
Stellar functionality, and some of the peripheral stuff, in a
self-consistent and self-contained way (ie, it can be reviewed and
committed even though there’s more coming).

--Matt