metron-dev mailing list archives

From Otto Fowler <ottobackwa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Storm Slots - creating and deploying parsers
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2017 17:30:46 GMT
Thanks, you can shoot that to the list or comment on METRON-947 ( PR#580 )

I’ll add the lira.

On June 2, 2017 at 13:29:28, Simon Elliston Ball (
simon@simonellistonball.com) wrote:

That’s a great idea, at the moment I believe it just sort of fails silently
when creating the topology, so we should definitely get a JIRA for that.
I’ll kick off something to collect some of the collected wisdom from
everyone as well I think on Storm, maybe we need a tuning page similar to
Jon’s excellent Search tuning page.

Simon