metron-dev mailing list archives

From Otto Fowler <ottobackwa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.3.1 usages in node_modules
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2017 02:12:00 GMT
I am not an expert, but from what I can see, any version under node_modules
is not our version, but the version of that module only.

I do not see anything else, other than the site-book current release stuff
which I think we want as 0.3.1 until 0.4.0 is released.

I am not sure if this is what you are looking for or not.