metron-dev mailing list archives

From Otto Fowler <ottobackwa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Default Management UI username and password
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2017 17:28:07 GMT
How do you change that if you start with ambari now and not from the cli?

On June 2, 2017 at 13:19:44, Simon Elliston Ball (
simon@simonellistonball.com) wrote:

If you start with —spring.profiles.active=dev it will auto-create a user
(user / password)

To change it (and frankly for anything other than testing, you have to
setup a proper DB. Right now you just update the password in the DB.

We should probably push the authentication into kerberos with Spenego or
some such for consistency.

Simon