metron-dev mailing list archives

From Casey Stella <ceste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about the customization of Metron with my machine learining algo.
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2017 16:45:06 GMT
We do not ship any ML models currently with metron, just the infrastructure
to deploy your own models and interact with those models from within
Metron.  That being said, you might be interested in
https://gist.github.com/cestella/8dd83031b8898a732b6a5a60fce1b616  That's
the code to take a DGA model written in scikit-learn from
https://github.com/ClickSecurity/data_hacking/tree/master/dga_detection and
suitable for deployment via MaaS.

If you want more information about MaaS, I'll be giving a talk on it next
week at DataWorks Summit and that deck will be public.