metron-dev mailing list archives

From Otto Fowler <ottobackwa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Default Management UI username and password
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2017 15:21:49 GMT
Thanks!

On June 6, 2017 at 11:06:25, Anand Subramanian (asubramanian@hortonworks.com) wrote:

Hey Otto,

On Ambari UI -> Metron -> Config -> Advanced -> Advanced metron-env, can you set
the following, then restart Metron REST and Management UI?

Metron JDBC Driver = org.h2.Driver
Metron JDBC password = root
Metron JDBC platform = h2
Metron JDBC URL = jdbc:h2:file:~/metrondb
Metron JDBC username = root
Active Spring profiles = dev

Once the services come up fine, you should be able to fire up the Management UI and login
using: admin/password

Regards,
Anand