metron-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Foley <mfo...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE][PROPOSAL] minor changes to release process
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2017 01:06:58 GMT
Vote passes with
+1 : 4 votes (3 binding, 1 non-binding)
0 : none
-1 : none

I’ll edit the doc to reflect the change.
Thanks,
--Matt

On 7/6/17, 10:53 AM, "Matt Foley" <mfoley@hortonworks.com on behalf of mattf@apache.org>
wrote:

    Thanks, all.  That’s 3 binding +1’s, so I’m going to proceed with METRON-1021.
    Vote needs to stay open 72 hours tho, so if anyone else wishes to vote pro or con, you’ll
be listened to.
    Thanks,
    --Matt

    On 7/6/17, 10:24 AM, "Nick Allen" <nick@nickallen.org> wrote: