metron-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Foley <mfo...@hortonworks.com>
Subject PLEASE DON'T COMMIT TO APACHE METRON until propagation issue is fixed
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2017 18:25:12 GMT
It seems propagation from git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/metron to github.com/apache/metron
is currently broken.  If you browse https://git1-us-west.apache.org/repos/asf?p=metron.git
you see that commit a5b13777a, for METRON-877, was committed yesterday but is still not present
in github: https://github.com/apache/metron/commits/master (as of 11:20am PDT).

Making commits to Apache from an incompletely merged starting point could cause deletion or
corruption of previous commits (although of course experts with git could do it right if they’re
aware of the problem).  I’m opening an INFRA ticket to request help restarting the propagation.

Thanks,
--Matt

    On Mon, Jul 3, 2017 at 4:16 AM -0700, "Otto Fowler" <ottobackwards@gmail.com<mailto:ottobackwards@gmail.com>>