metron-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Foley <mfo...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: PLEASE DON'T COMMIT TO APACHE METRON until propagation issue is fixed
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2017 18:39:09 GMT
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-14502 has been opened.

On 7/3/17, 11:25 AM, "Matt Foley" <mfoley@hortonworks.com> wrote:

    It seems propagation from git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/metron to github.com/apache/metron
is currently broken.  If you browse https://git1-us-west.apache.org/repos/asf?p=metron.git
you see that commit a5b13777a, for METRON-877, was committed yesterday but is still not present
in github: https://github.com/apache/metron/commits/master (as of 11:20am PDT).

    Making commits to Apache from an incompletely merged starting point could cause deletion
or corruption of previous commits (although of course experts with git could do it right if
they’re aware of the problem).  I’m opening an INFRA ticket to request help restarting
the propagation.

    Thanks,
    --Matt

        On Mon, Jul 3, 2017 at 4:16 AM -0700, "Otto Fowler" <ottobackwards@gmail.com<mailto:ottobackwards@gmail.com>>