metron-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Foley <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Metron 0.4.0 release
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2017 20:41:35 GMT
BTW, if you’ve recently accessed any URIs under http://metron.apache.org/, you may need to
hit “refresh” in your browser to see the new updated versions.

On 7/5/17, 1:35 PM, "Matt Foley" <mattf@apache.org> wrote:

    Friends and Colleagues,
    I’m happy to announce the completion and release of Apache Metron 0.4.0.
    Besides a bunch of great new features, this is also our first release as a TLP.

    The public website at http://metron.apache.org/ has been updated and has correct links
to the new downloads and docs.

    Full list of changes in this release is in the Release Notes:
    http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/metron/0.4.0/RELEASE_NOTES

    And the release point is tagged in github as “apache-metron-0.4.0-release”, viewable
at:
    https://github.com/apache/metron/tree/apache-metron-0.4.0-release
    This is also the same has HEAD of Metron_0.4.0 branch.

    Every release is a team effort, and this one with 140+ tasks and bug fixes, certainly
involved the whole community. Congratulations and THANK YOU to everyone who contributed, whether
ideas, code, reviews, documentation, or testing.

    Best regards,
    --Matt (as Release Manager)