metron-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Foley <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE][PROPOSAL] minor changes to release process
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2017 01:41:28 GMT
Hi, the below changes have been implemented.  I also wrote a new page, how to “Change the
Build Version Number” (since that’s not so simple to do), and I moved “Website PR Merge”
under “Release Process” in the wiki page hierarchy.

Please review.  If anyone feels I overstepped with editorial changes, please bring it up and
we’ll correct.
Thanks,
--Matt