metron-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Leet <justinjl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Code style change requires vote?
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2017 19:30:24 GMT
That PR apparently got merged; I should have noted on the PR that this
thread got started.

Now there's a new potentially a new question: If that change required a
vote, what's the way we want to handle it?  Do we revert it or leave it and
just follow-on with a PR for any changes we choose to make during
discussion / vote?

Obviously, this is moot if the answer is we don't need a vote since that PR
did have the appropriate +1's.  At that point, I'd send an email calling it
out and make the appropriate wiki changes for getting people setup.