metron-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Miklavcic <michael.miklav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Easing the ramp-up into contributing
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2017 17:43:46 GMT
Hi Artem, You could probably get away with not running them locally since
we use Travis, which functions similarly to Jenkins from a testing
perspective. Additionally, you can hook up Travis to run on your own github
account as many Metron committers have already done. The upshot is that if
your PR breaks an unrelated test, it would be up to you to debug and fix
before it's able to be +1'ed and committed. Does that make sense?

Best,
Mike