metron-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Allen <n...@nickallen.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] METRON-994 -> Rest v. Stellar ( api of record )?
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2017 15:06:26 GMT
Like you mentioned, Otto, I think it makes more sense to have a REST API
that is backed by Stellar functions executed in a JVM.  That is, the REST
API simply executes the right Stellar functions in a JVM.  This makes it
very simple to reuse the same implementation (Stellar functions) across
multiple contexts; the REPL, Streaming, and in a REST API.