metron-dev mailing list archives

From "Zeolla@GMail.com" <zeo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Easing the ramp-up into contributing
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2017 14:51:49 GMT
I'm totally in agreement here, and I would add to the list the migration
from the wiki to the site-book.  There were some prior email conversations
on this, some of which I started and then didn't follow up on, but I see
this as pretty important and I'm still interested in doing the work/helping
as time allows.

Jon

--

Jon