metron-dev mailing list archives

From Otto Fowler <ottobackwa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Metron 0.4.0 release
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2017 04:57:03 GMT
Great job everyone

On July 4, 2017 at 00:49:59, Matt Foley (mattf@apache.org) wrote:

The vote has passed, with:
+1: 7 (3 binding, 4 non-binding)
0: none
-1: none

Thanks to all who tested and voted!
I am now going through the release process and will “ANNOUNCE” when done.

Thanks,
--Matt

On 6/30/17, 1:46 PM, "Ryan Merriman" <merrimanr@gmail.com> wrote:

+1 (binding)

- Verified Keys
- Verified mvn clean install
- Ran full dev and performed several smoke tests including:
- tested several REST endpoints
- verified data in ES
- tested Management UI
- verified Storm topologies in Storm UI