metron-dev mailing list archives

From Otto Fowler <ottobackwa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Metron 0.4.0 release
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2017 20:47:56 GMT
Thank you Matt, your first metron release as well!
Congratulations to the community.

On July 5, 2017 at 16:35:47, Matt Foley (mattf@apache.org) wrote:

Friends and Colleagues,
I’m happy to announce the completion and release of Apache Metron 0.4.0.
Besides a bunch of great new features, this is also our first release as a
TLP.

The public website at http://metron.apache.org/ has been updated and has
correct links to the new downloads and docs.

Full list of changes in this release is in the Release Notes:
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/metron/0.4.0/RELEASE_NOTES

And the release point is tagged in github as “apache-metron-0.4.0-release”,
viewable at:
https://github.com/apache/metron/tree/apache-metron-0.4.0-release
This is also the same has HEAD of Metron_0.4.0 branch.

Every release is a team effort, and this one with 140+ tasks and bug fixes,
certainly involved the whole community. Congratulations and THANK YOU to
everyone who contributed, whether ideas, code, reviews, documentation, or
testing.

Best regards,
--Matt (as Release Manager)