metron-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Leet <justinjl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Code style change requires vote?
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2017 01:42:44 GMT
Thanks a lot for the perspective, Matt, this is really good to have and I
appreciate you taking the time to review everything and give a solid
response.

I'm going to go ahead and give a specific email to the list outlining style
change and the instructions for improving the IDE experience.  I'll double
check, but I believe I'll need wiki permissions to be able to update that
page.

If anybody has any concerns or other thoughts, feel free to respond, and
we'll figure out what else we want to do.