metron-dev mailing list archives

From "Zeolla@GMail.com" <zeo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] METRON-777 and the road to perditi... er enlightenment
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2017 18:18:33 GMT
This is all great stuff.  As far as feature branch naming, I would suggest
something like feature/$brief_explanation accompanied with a feature branch
JIRA that explains the original intent of the branch and its
goals/"complete" indicators.

Along the lines of the FEATURE.md, I feel like at the very least we should
update the dev guidelines
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/METRON/Development+Guidelines>,
but doing more than that could potentially be warranted.

+1

Jon

--

Jon