metron-dev mailing list archives

From Otto Fowler <ottobackwa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Metron community meeting
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2017 14:35:12 GMT
Sounds good

On August 21, 2017 at 09:43:25, James Sirota (jsirota@apache.org) wrote:

Hi Jon,

Sure. Lets move it by a day. The reason it's at this time is to give people
in India and Europe a chance to attend live.

So lets move it to the same time tomorrow

I would like to schedule it for Tuesday, Aug. 22. at 10.30AM PST.

I would like to have it over webex:

https://hortonworks.webex.com/hortonworks/j.php?MTID=m5621bcdbf6163c7df1568b41fc1a1d93
Meeting number: 622 537 955
Meeting password: biFTEuh2

For global callers:

https://hortonworks.webex.com/hortonworks/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=590161912&tollFree=1

Thanks,
James

18.08.2017, 11:02, "Zeolla@GMail.com" <zeolla@gmail.com>:
> Is it possible to reschedule this to later in the day or another day?
That
> overlaps with the eclipse on the east cost of the US that some people
would
> like to enjoy.
>
> Jon
>
> On Fri, Aug 18, 2017, 13:48 James Sirota <jsirota@apache.org> wrote:
>
>>  I would like to propose a meeting with the following set of topics:
>>
>>  - What do we want in the next build
>>  - Where do we want to take the project long-term
>>  - Any feature requests/comments on existing feature set
>>  - Feedback on some of the early UI work
>>
>>  Please suggest if there is anything else you want to talk about.
>>
>>  I would like to schedule it for Monday, Aug. 21. at 10.30AM PST.
>>
>>  I would like to have it over webex:

https://hortonworks.webex.com/hortonworks/j.php?MTID=m5621bcdbf6163c7df1568b41fc1a1d93
>>  Meeting number: 622 537 955
>>  Meeting password: biFTEuh2
>>
>>  For global callers:

https://hortonworks.webex.com/hortonworks/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=590161912&tollFree=1

>>  Anyone is welcome to join.
>>  -------------------
>>  Thank you,
>>
>>  James Sirota
>>  PPMC- Apache Metron (Incubated and Hatched)
>>  jsirota AT apache DOT org
> --
>
> Jon

Thank you,