metron-dev mailing list archives

From David Lyle <dlyle65...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Upgrade vagrant base to centos 7
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2017 12:18:04 GMT
Hi Jon,

I'm not sure how to answer your question, but the base image (used for
full-dev) we use is defined here:
https://github.com/apache/metron/blob/master/metron-deployment/packaging/packer-build/base-centos-6.7.json.
It's forked from  bento/centos6.7, but not derived from it. Same deal with
quick-dev.

Readme for building the boxes is here:
https://github.com/apache/metron/blob/master/metron-deployment/packaging/packer-build/README.md
.