metron-dev mailing list archives

From Casey Stella <ceste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Metron community meeting
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2017 15:25:58 GMT
I should be more clear, for discussions like this, I treat them open
forever.  For things that are asking for consensus, it generally goes like
a PR.  People discuss until the voices sort of die down and some loose
consensus is built.  I normally go by the following conditions:

   - 1 full weekend plus a business day has been elapsed
   - Some general consensus is reached
   - A full day has gone by without any dissent

If nobody responds, then treat that as consent by silence.  That's what I
normally use. :)