metron-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Foley <ma...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Metron Release Candidate 0.4.1-RC3
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2017 23:21:03 GMT
Colleagues,
This is a call to vote on releasing Apache Metron 0.4.1.
The release candidate is available at https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/metron/0.4.1-RC3/

The candidate is RC3 because along the way I committed tags for two previous versions that
were later invalidated before they were offered for vote.  I’ve modified the Release Process
to avoid wasted tags in the future.

Full list of changes in this release:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/metron/0.4.1-RC3/CHANGES

The github tag to be voted upon is:
apache-metron-0.4.1-rc3

The source archive being voted upon can be found here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/metron/0.4.1-RC3/apache-metron-0.4.1-rc3.tar.gz

The site-book is at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/metron/0.4.1-RC3/site-book/index.html

Other release files, signatures and digests can be found here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/metron/0.4.1-RC3/

The release artifacts are signed with the following key:
4169 AA27 ECB3 1663 in https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/metron/0.4.1-RC3/KEYS

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Metron 0.4.1

When voting, please list the actions taken to verify the release.

Recommended build validation and verification instructions are posted
here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/METRON/Verifying+Builds

This vote will be open until 5pm PDT Wednesday 13 Sep, due to the weekend.