metron-dev mailing list archives

From "Zeolla@GMail.com" <zeo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Metron Release Candidate 0.4.1-RC4
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2017 02:30:10 GMT
+1 (binding)

- Verified the signature
- Verified all hashes
- mvn -q -T 2C surefire:test@unit-tests && mvn -q
surefire:test@integration-tests && mvn -q test --projects
metron-interface/metron-config && build_utils/verify_licenses.sh
- Spun up full-dev
- Manually reviewed the site-book.  Found some minor issues
<https://github.com/apache/metron/pull/746> that I don't think are worth
failing the release.
- Reviewed files in HDFS and documents in ES
- Verified various logs and UIs for the Metron components
- Used the management UI

FYI, I also updated the Verifying Builds page to remove monit testing, add
testing of the management UI, and update the hdfs filepaths.

Jon

--

Jon