metron-dev mailing list archives

From Otto Fowler <ottobackwa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unclear recent commit
Date Sat, 09 Sep 2017 02:09:33 GMT
Yes, that was me.

I was committing a pr, and got an error on this while building and testing.
it was introduced by an earlier pr.  I sent an email to the list at the
time:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/metron-dev/201708.mbox/%3cCAO2EVT6q-Dcgjs3_DCGjaNXaUyfX-S7ZGn+mFcmpkHuAK9tbgQ@mail.gmail.com%3e

Basically, while preparing a commit, verify lic. failed because of a
previously committed dependency change ( which went in without verify being
run I can only assume ).
I fixed the issue in my commit repo and pushed that commit with the pr
commit after re-testing etc.