metron-dev mailing list archives

From Otto Fowler <ottobackwa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unclear recent commit
Date Sat, 09 Sep 2017 02:12:33 GMT
without re-writing my other reply:
I use the prepare-commit into a clean repo every time, so I believe that
this issue
*was* in the apache repo.

On September 8, 2017 at 22:08:02, Casey Stella (cestella@gmail.com) wrote:

My guess is that what happened was otto did a pull of METRON-1061 into his
master, but it wasn't *quite* in sync with master in apache and there was a
conflict in the dependencies_with_url.csv, so that commit was made locally
to fix the conflict. both commits, the squashed and the merge conflict
commit were pushed to apache master.

Otto, is that correct or am I just babbling on a friday night late? ;)