metron-dev mailing list archives

From Casey Stella <ceste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unclear recent commit
Date Sat, 09 Sep 2017 02:07:51 GMT
My guess is that what happened was otto did a pull of METRON-1061 into his
master, but it wasn't *quite* in sync with master in apache and there was a
conflict in the dependencies_with_url.csv, so that commit was made locally
to fix the conflict.  both commits, the squashed and the merge conflict
commit were pushed to apache master.

Otto, is that correct or am I just babbling on a friday night late? ;)