metron-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Foley <mfo...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release Process Update
Date Mon, 23 Oct 2017 19:12:53 GMT
I agree with Justin.  This micro-feature is intended as a github widget, which causes the top-level
README to give all viewers an immediate flag whether the build is healthy or not.  It does
not belong in a rendered site-book.

Removing the widget during site-book build, can be done with a one-line addition to HREF_REWRITE_LIST
in:
	https://github.com/apache/metron/blob/master/site-book/bin/generate-md.sh#L75

Recommend not worrying about historical site-books (they naturally obsolesce out of the “dist/release”
area).

Cheers,
--Matt