metron-dev mailing list archives

From Kyle Richardson <kylerichards...@gmail.com>
Subject ENRICHMENT_GET from REPL throwing exception
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2017 16:27:19 GMT
Ok, so I've admittedly been absent for a while and may have missed a few
things here and there, but I've run into an error that I'm looking for some
input on. Might be a bug, might be user error.

Short background info. I created and populated an HBase table called
'threatintel_ip' with IOCs that I'd like to use for enrichment. When I
tried to test the lookup in the Stellar REPL using ENRICHMENT_GET, I get an
exception thrown that seems like it might be related to the resolution
order of the guava library.

The full stack trace is here,
https://gist.github.com/kylerichardson/f2e34e400073eb9b7521aa080574678c.

Has anyone else seen this? Am I missing something simple?

I'm running the 0.4.1 released code on a 3 node dev cluster with HDP
2.5.3.0.

Thanks,
Kyle