metron-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Leet <justinjl...@gmail.com>
Subject Quick Dev
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2017 12:27:05 GMT
So what are we going to do with Quick Dev?  I'm pretty sure everybody's
been using full dev for awhile now (and quick dev is probably broken since
I'm sure we haven't been regularly updating it).

I just realized our website links to a wiki page that says to use quick
dev.  Given that quick dev is broken or behind or both, this is going to be
incredibly confusing and misleading to anyone wandering in.

A short term fix is to just point that wiki page to full dev, so we aren't
at least broken to anyone coming in.

After that we should figure out what we're doing with quick and full dev
and take care of whatever needs to be done.

Thoughts?

Justin