metron-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Leet <justinjl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release Process Update
Date Mon, 23 Oct 2017 13:38:59 GMT
I'd argue it shouldn't be in the site-book at all. Presumably we aren't
releasing while Travis is broken, so it's not useful information for anyone
looking at docs. It just carries over from the main README.  Seems like we
should just scrub it when we do the other fixes to the READMEs to make them
suitable for site-book.  At that point it's just gone entirely. from the
next release.

Doesn't solve the problem of prior releases (assuming we care enough to do
anything).