metron-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Leet <justinjl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cloudtrail use case
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2017 01:20:34 GMT
I know we've had discussions about migrating stuff into docs before.  It
might be worth resurrecting a more use case focused version of that,
instead of starting on the wiki.  I assume the end goal is availability in
the site-book, so even if it's not in a perfect place, I'd rather the
effort be spent on making it pretty there.

I think there's a few floating around that could use a home, so the
discussion might make life easier for multiple things.  Some from the wiki,
some from random READMEs we could relocate and link, some from
presentations and so on.

Having said all that, I know discuss threads can take a few days to
resolve, so wiki and then convert might be the lesser of two evils.