metron-dev mailing list archives

From Casey Stella <ceste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Master build failures in Travis
Date Mon, 23 Oct 2017 14:04:31 GMT
Yeah, that could be a consequence.  With the cache in place, the calls to
delete are async.  This isn't generally a problem in an actual
installation, but in the integration tests, it can take some time to sync
up (depending on the load).  I ran it 20 or so times teasing these out, but
it's never quite enough.  PR pending. :)