metron-dev mailing list archives

From Ali Nazemian <alinazem...@gmail.com>
Subject Metron Alert UI and zero-down time Elasticsearch re-index
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2018 05:30:35 GMT
Hi All,

We are using an older version of Metron Alert-UI (Received in Oct 2017)
which sends search queries to ES directly without using Metron Rest API. We
wanted to run a zero-downtime ES reindex process by using ES aliasing.
However, I am not sure how it will impact the search part of Alert-UI
because we need to change it to refer to the alias instead of the old index
name. Please advise how it can be covered in the older version of Metron
Alert-UI.

Regards,
Ali