metron-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Allen <n...@nickallen.org>
Subject Possible Change to Full Dev Path
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2018 23:45:58 GMT
I wanted to give everyone fair warning on PR #903 [1] before it gets
merged.  The path to "Full Dev" would change based on this PR.

Instead of running...

cd metron-deployment/vagrant/full-dev-platform
vagrant up

You would now run...

cd metron-deployment/vagrant/metron-on-centos
vagrant up

​Of course, with the PR you could also run...
​

cd metron-deployment/vagrant/metron-on-ubuntu
vagrant up

Don't like it?  Please air your grievances in the PR comments.  My
reasoning for this change is described in the PR description.

I am in no rush to merge the PR as I would love to get at least one
additional reviewer on it.

[1] https://github.com/apache/metron/pull/903