metron-dev mailing list archives

From Otto Fowler <ottobackwa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: When things change in hdfs, how do we know
Date Fri, 26 Jan 2018 13:27:16 GMT
https://github.com/ottobackwards/hdfs-inotify-zookeeper

Working on a poc

On January 26, 2018 at 07:41:44, Simon Elliston Ball (
simon@simonellistonball.com) wrote:

Should we consider using the Inotify interface to trigger reconfiguration,
in same way we trigger config changes in curator? We also need to fix
caching and lifecycle in the Grok parser to make the zookeeper changes
propagate pattern changes while we’re at it.

Simon