metron-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Elliston Ball <si...@simonellistonball.com>
Subject Re: GeoLite deprecating legacy DBs
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2018 09:40:31 GMT
Don’t we already use the GeoLite2 database? Mine are all /apps/metron/geo/default/GeoLite2-City.mmdb.gz
downloaded from http://geolite.maxmind.com/download/geoip/database/GeoLite2-City.mmdb.gz which
seems to match the new format page.

Am I missing something Jon, or are you referring to the old geo enrichment?

Simon