metron-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Allen <n...@nickallen.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Development Guidelines Addendum on Inactive Pull Requests
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2018 13:02:27 GMT
Hello Everyone -

I am closing the vote.  There were 5 binding +1s and 3 non-binding +1s.
There were no other votes voiced.

   - Otto Fowler +1 binding
   - Michel Sumbul +1 non-binding
   - Jon Zeolla +1 non-binding
   - David Lyle +1 binding
   - Casey Stellar +1 binding
   - Michael Miklavcic +1 binding
   - Jack Hamm +1 non-binding
   - Nick Allen +1 binding

I will update the development guidelines based on this vote.