metron-dev mailing list archives

From "Zeolla@GMail.com" <zeo...@gmail.com>
Subject GeoLite deprecating legacy DBs
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2018 09:27:09 GMT
Looks like we will need to update the Geo DBs that we use for enrichment.

Updated versions of the GeoLite Legacy databases are now only available to
redistribution license customers, although anyone can continue to download
the March 2018 GeoLite Legacy builds. Starting January 2, 2019, the last
build will be removed from our website. GeoLite Legacy database users will
need to switch to the GeoLite2 or commercial GeoIP databases and update
their integrations by January 2, 2019.

New Database Format Available: ... For our latest database format, please
see our GeoLite2 Databases.

https://dev.maxmind.com/geoip/legacy/geolite/

Jon
--