metron-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Leet <justinjl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Metron 0.5.0 Release Status Update
Date Wed, 23 May 2018 22:22:34 GMT
Thanks, Nick!

Current status is that I've gotten my public key setup in the KEYS file,
and started through the RC creation process.

I hit the Font Awesome bundle.css issue we've seen twice before. See
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/METRON-1576

Previous occurrences:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/METRON-1373
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/METRON-1163

I have a PR to address this at https://github.com/apache/metron/pull/1029.
Once this is handled, we should be able to continue towards getting an RC
for the release.

Justin