metron-dev mailing list archives

From Ali Nazemian <alinazem...@gmail.com>
Subject Streaming Machine Learning use case
Date Tue, 08 May 2018 06:29:23 GMT
Hi all,

I was wondering if someone has used Metron with any streaming ML framework
such as SAMOA? I know that Metron provides Machine Learning separately via
MAAS. However, it is hard to manage it from operational perspective
especially if we want to have a pretty dynamic and evolving model. SAMOA
seems to be a very slow project (or maybe even dead). However, it looks
very close from the integration point of view with Metron, so I wanted to
see if anyone had tried SAMOA in practice and especially with Metron use
cases.

Regards,
Ali