metron-dev mailing list archives

From larry mccay <lmc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Knox SSO feature branch PRs: a quick demo
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2018 14:51:00 GMT
Hi Simon -

I like how you walk through those various PRs and describe what is done at
each step.
Please feel free sure to bring any suggestions that you may have for
improvements in Knox and KnoxSSO to the community.
The public cert issue is a pain for sure - we do have a knoxcli command for
exporting it but you need to be on the Knox machine to do that.
I've been considering add an API to the admin API for retrieving it as well
- but of course it will need to be up and running for that.

thanks,

--larry