metron-dev mailing list archives

From Casey Stella <ceste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Add e2e step to PR checklist
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2018 12:36:00 GMT
I'd also like to make sure that clear instructions are provided (or linked
to) about how to run them.  Also, we need to make sure the instructions are
rock-solid for running them.
Looking at
https://github.com/apache/metron/tree/master/metron-interface/metron-alerts#e2e-tests,
would someone who doesn't have much or any knowledge of the UI be able to
run that without assistance?

For instance, we use full-dev, do we need to stop data from being played
into full-dev for the tests to work?

Casey