metron-dev mailing list archives

From Anand Subramanian <asubraman...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Shane Ardell is a committer
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2018 15:43:38 GMT
Many congratulations, Shane!

Cheers,
Anand

´╗┐On 11/19/18, 8:36 PM, "James Sirota" <jsirota@apache.org> wrote:

    The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Metron has invited Shane Ardell to become
a committer and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.  I wanted to congratulate
Shane on this achievement.

    Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is no need to
go via the patch submission process. This should enable better productivity. Being a PMC member
enables assistance with the management and to guide the direction of the project.
    Thank you,

    James Sirota
    PMC- Apache Metron
    jsirota AT apache DOT org