metron-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Allen <n...@nickallen.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Mandatory relocation of Apache git repositories on git-wip-us.apache.org
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2018 22:11:46 GMT
Another thing to note here is that committers have admin access to the
Github account.  This access is granted once you link your accounts using
the URL that Roy sent.  It took about an hour for mine to sync.

This means we can do things like close abandoned pull requests ourselves.
This also exposes the "merge pull request" button in Github.  I am not
quite sure how that might differ from our current 'prepare-commit' script.
I would suggest we keep using the script until we figure that out.