metron-dev mailing list archives

From Roy Lenferink <rlenfer...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Mandatory relocation of Apache git repositories on git-wip-us.apache.org
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2018 20:29:07 GMT
The repo has just moved to gitbox. Keep in mind the (ASF) remote has
changed. The GitHub remote remains the same.
I've opened a pull request to adapt the scripts to the gitbox URLs.

In order to fully use the GitBox functionality, it is needed to link your
ASF and GitHub account which can be done here:
https://gitbox.apache.org/setup/

When having any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

- Roy