metron-dev mailing list archives

From "Zeolla@GMail.com" <zeo...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] Clarify development guidelines
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2019 17:45:48 GMT
I was looking at picking up a JIRA which could apply to both apache/metron
and apache/metron-bro-plugin-kafka (upgrade to bro 2.6.1/latest).  It made
me take another look at our dev guidelines to see if they are explicit
about having one JIRA per PR (it doesn't).  Is this something we should
do?  My off the cuff language would be somethign like "JIRA Issues must
explicitly map 1:1 with PRs, even if the same work is being applied across
multiple repositories"?

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/METRON/Development+Guidelines
--

Jon Zeolla