metron-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Miklavcic <michael.miklav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Central Navigation for Alerts and Management UI
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2019 17:49:56 GMT
The original design was done with the intent to keep the user profiles (soc
analyst vs ops personnel) separate and enable a microservices-oriented
architecture. I don't have a strong opinion one way or the other, but I'd
be interested to hear whether others in the community find this wall
useful, or if we should come back to a single pain of glass.

Mike