metron-dev mailing list archives

From Rita McKissick <rmckiss...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Central Navigation for Alerts and Management UI
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2019 18:25:06 GMT
That was my thought, too. The Management UI is meant for the Operations persona.
And the Alerts UI is meant for the SOC analyst persona. If we see a need for either of these
personas to use both of the UIs, then the ability to switch between the two UIs would
be great. Otherwise, I'm not sure that ability is necessary.

As an aside, as the tech writer I would love to be able to switch between the two UIs, but
I'm not
really one of our supported personas __ Darn!

Rita

Rita McKissick ! Sr. Technical Writer
rmckissick@hortonworks.com
(mobile) 831-234-3676